Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Dark Room Prints

Dark Room Prints

The first roll

I did 2 prints of the trash can because the first one I did was underexposed in terms of the enlarger. The second was better. The third was overexposed in my camera so It didn't turn out great, and most of most other negatives were worthless as they were underexposed




Faces roll #2

All of these photos were also underexposed, I tried lowering my shutter speed and got some faint shapes, but mostly my negatives were white space, or what would have turned out to be black space on the print. The only workable shot I had was this one of Claire making a derp face.


My camera manual said it had an auto detect for the ISO of the film, so maybe that isn't entirely true or that function has since broken because for some of my shots I had the shutter speed at the lowest speed, or longest exposure time it could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment